Dad and the boys

Dad and the boys
My pride and joy.. The men in my life! Hubby Bob, Cam (left) Brad (right) and Anthony below(separate pic at right)

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Awwww Aug is a little half way over. I have ordered some homeschooling curriculum and I am getting schedules together. For the week of Aug.23 to the 27th we are going on a family vacation to the Muskoka area of Northern Ontario. We have booked a cabin near our friend's so we can visit them while we are in that area. We will be doing all the attractions that I won tickets for and we should have a blast! I am so looking forward to this lovely treat for our family. The heritage museum and steam train ride is something I am really excited about. I can't wait and I'm planning on taking a ton of pictures!!

After our week away we will be getting down to some serious school work, starting with a month-long review to see where the boys need to be and where they are in their studies. I'm looking forward to that!

No comments: