Dad and the boys

Dad and the boys
My pride and joy.. The men in my life! Hubby Bob, Cam (left) Brad (right) and Anthony below(separate pic at right)

Sunday, July 25, 2010

OK!!! Now I have to tell.... Our family won a big prize package from Attractions Ontario!
I entered a weekly summer draw for some cool activities to do in Ontario....Having never won anything before, I was quite skeptical when I received an email saying I won one of the top prizes!!!
So after calling the office manager of Attractions Ontario, she confirmed(after she laughed at me) saying it was true. So here is what we won, worth $500:

Muskoka Trip (northern Ontario)

One nights stay in hotel
family passes to: Santa's Village theme park
Lady muskoka dinner cruise (3 hr cruise of lake Muskoka)
Pass for Mini golf
Pass for paintball
Pass to Muskoka Heritage museum/Pioneer village and steam train ride
$20 gift card for Tim Hortons (coffee shop)

We are so excited to go on this trip, cause there would be no way we could afford it this year!
Pictures will come after we come back. We are hoping to go the second week of Aug.
We also have friends that live in that area and we are going to have a visit with them too!

No comments: